Careers at Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange
Are you interested in joining an organization where you can make a difference in children's lives? MARE could be the perfect place for you to pursue your career.
Video Production Intern
MARE’s Communications Department is seeking highly motivated video production interns for any of the traditional school semesters: Fall, Spring, or Summer. The video production intern will work to produce high-quality video segments and photos that promote MARE's work and raise awareness about adoption from foster care. This internship will provide an ideal training ground for an intern to put their video skills into action in the real world. We will be pursuing an aggressive content creation schedule, so the intern for this position will quickly gain experience in all aspects of unscripted, documentary-style video production.
Find out more and apply here.
Communications and Public Relations Internship
- Assist in managing social media engagement on Facebook and Instagram
- Plan, research, and write social media posts
- Collect relevant social media metrics and data for reporting
- Coordinate content for media contacts for recurring partnerships
- Assist in coordinating photo and video production for children, families, and events as needed
- Create graphics, illustrations, or artwork to supplement communications work [optional depending on aptitude and skill]
- Other communications related tasks as assigned
Find out more or apply by emailing Jeremy Smith, Director of Communications and Public Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.